REDEFINING HOW WE CARE FOR OUR WORLD
体育投注在线It’s time to get rid of the sustainability script. For too long, companies have relied on flowery promises and picture-perfect manifestos to prove their commitment to change. It sounds great—but taking action has to be more than a tab on a website.
体育投注在线We’re far from perfect, but we’re committed to making real progress happen at every opportunity.
体育投注在线In 2019, backed by our sustainability-aligned purpose and Vision 2021 business strategy, IFF was recognized for our commitments to sustainability leadership:
- CDP A list for climate change for the fifth consecutive year
- CDP A list for water security for the second consecutive year
- Barron’s 100 Most Sustainable Companies in America List for the third consecutive year
- Euronext Vigeo’s World 120 Index for environmental, social and governance performance
- Named to the FTSE4Good Index series
- Among CR Magazine’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens
- 2019 Industry Mover award from SAM, a subsidiary of RobecoSAM
- Among 2019 Noteworthy companies by DiversityInc
- Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by Human Rights Campaign following perfect score on 2019 Corporate Equality Index
- Earned Economic Dividends for Gender Equality certification for U.S. business
- Signed the U.N. Global LGBTI Standards of Conduct for Business and the U.N. Women’s Empowerment Principles
- Signed the U.N. Business Ambition for 1.5°C: Our Only Future pledge
Download our 2019 sustainability report and follow #DoMoreGoodxIFF to learn more.
Download the 2019 report